I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
I got into Esther this week! One of my very favorite books. I always pick up on something new reading through it. I’ve done Beth Moore’s study on Ester and it is wonderful. I would love to do a Kay Arthur study on it to see what new wisdom I could find from that approach. I really love the book!
This week was busy and challenging for many reasons and I didn’t get the time I would have liked to actually journal. I started this lovely page but wasn’t able to finish. I decided I shouldn’t be stressing about something that is supposed to be relaxing and uplifting so didn’t push it too much. It is a lovely piece to color. I also learned that my metallic pens take a long time to dry and smudge easily!
What I used for this entry:
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
Well this past week was a bit busier than normal (and that is saying something). The next couple weeks look to be somewhat busy too but hopefully not quite so chaotic. We are starting to get in the swing of full activity schedules again! I am going to post an update on my experience with Plexus this week as well as a review. I am hoping to also share some work at home opportunities I’ve recently found and am actually getting paid by so stay tuned for that!