I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
I’ve moved into the letters written by some of the other disciples now. Still full of wisdom and advice for living within the will of God. I love seeing how these letters overlap. All of this really makes me want to study these deeper, some day I will.
Merry Christmas! From my family to yours!
With Christmas preparations and activities this week I did not have a chance to do any journaling but I wanted to post this link up and wish you a Merry Christmas. If you did not get a chance to do any journaling this weekend feel free to link any post about Christmas, the Bible, or faith.
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling. This week you can also link up any post about Christmas!
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general. (Or this week any post about Christmas!)
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
This Christmas has been a bit off for us. I didn’t do many of the things I normally do during this season. But even with those things being left out we have had a pretty good Advent! I may re-think a few of my traditions next year in order to have a relaxed and stress free season. I am looking forward to the new year, I am taking a new direction in my personal life and hope it will bring some balance and peace to my family. Next week I will have the Facebook groups for Bible Journaling and The Life Giving Home discussion ready so be watching for those announcements. After New Year I will get back to posting 2-3 times a week. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
This post is linked up to Scripture and a Snapshot at Glimpses of Our Life and Sunday Scripture Blessings at Peabea Scribbles and Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy and The Review Crew Weekly Link-Up.