I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
This week was all in Paul’s letters to the various churches. I’ve always enjoyed Galatians. I don’t have any big thoughts about anything this week though. I honestly didn’t spend much time pondering but I know there is plenty to ponder in these passages!
This was the only coloring page in this week’s readings. I like the way it turned out!
What I used for this entry:
Make sure you check out last week’s links as well!!
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
It has been a busy week with Operation Christmas Child collection happening. I’ve been running all over Eastern Kansas visiting the drop off sites in my area. Tomorrow is the last day to drop off a box so if you haven’t packed yours do it quickly!!! I will be at our Central Drop off all day tomorrow helping finish up the collection for our area. This is one of my favorite weeks of the year but it is exhausting and to make it more interesting my family is passing around some bug so someone has been sick most of the week.