I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
This week I read a lot of Psalms. Since I’ve been waking up at 6:30am every day like clockwork, most days I have had a few minutes to read before the kids have woken up. This schedule sure does help me stay on track. Sometimes Psalms gets a bit tedious to me but, for the most part, I enjoyed the reading this week.
There were a few coloring pages this week that I would have enjoyed doing for my weekly art but since my word of the year is Joy, I just had to do this page!! I let my 5-year-old help pick out the colors for each area, he really enjoys participating in my journaling.
What I used for this entry:
Be sure to hop back to last week’s post and check out the posts linked there too! We have some regular contributors who always have lovely and inspiring art!
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
I had originally planned to post some updates last week and it wasn’t AS busy a week as some (although we did have company at the beginning of the week) but I quickly realized I really needed some down time so I allowed myself to take some! I have a review coming up this week and will do my best to get another farm update up but this WILL be a busy week so I’m not promising much!