I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
This week was still mostly in 2 Kings with some side trips into the minor prophets and then into Isaiah later in the week. It was hard to keep up with our homeschool conference happening at the end of the week but I tried to read at least some every day even if I didn’t get through the whole selection.
Well, you can see I didn’t quite finish my journaling this week with our crazy busy schedule. Hopefully, I have a couple calmer months coming up and can have more creative time. I picked a simple page and started it but the baby cried and I didn’t get a chance to finish. I like this verse because it reminds me of one of my favorite verses in Ephesians.
What I used for this entry:
Make sure you also check out last week’s linkup!
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
This was one of the busiest and most exhausting weeks I’ve had in a long time – hence the half finished journal page and last post. I did manage to post earlier in the week about some of my health struggles that I’ve mentioned here, tomorrow (if all goes well) I will post a bit about what I’m currently doing to try to restore my health. The upcoming month has a couple of activities but not nearly as much as the last couple so I’m hoping to give this blog a little more love soon!