I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
Still reading through Proverbs. They are so great. I try to remember though that Proverbs are lessons and general advice, not promises or commands. I would love to memorize large blocks of proverbs, perhaps some year I will!
I chose another simple coloring page this week. I think this will be my norm for a few more months. I love castles and this passage takes on an even deeper meaning when I think about the castles and fortresses we visited while in Germany. There is a difference between a fortress and a palace, the former is for military purposes, a place of defense and military might.
If you are wondering about my choice of colors in the lettering – most of my color choices correspond with color coding used in the Inductive Bible Study Method! I love the Inductive method and it is easier to use the same colors.
What I used for this entry:
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
We have had an even more insane week than normal!! I got stung in the eye by a bee!! Not even one of my own bees. I had to take a child to the ER and our last litter of kittens were born but mama cat seems a little confused about what to do. The rest of June is going to be pretty busy for us with swimming lessons, summer volunteering, camps, conferences, and more! I’m hoping July is more relaxed!
Peabea Scribble Pad