I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
This has been an absolutely insane week and I had a hard time keeping up with the reading! We had illness go through our family and family come to visit and quite a bit going on around the homestead. I tried to keep up and am grateful we were in Psalms which are easy to read in small snippets.
I love music so I immediately loved this page. I was also thankful for a simple page during this crazy week.
What I used for this entry:
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
Like I said above it was an extra crazy week!! We are pretty well recovered though and ready to get back into a normal routine. There is a lot going on around the homestead but I’ll save that for the homestead update series, or follow me on Instagram where I plan to share more pics and videos of our small farm! I was featured on Embracing The Lovely this week in a post about overcoming creative blocks! Check that out to see how I and 4 other creative bloggers overcome dry spells in our creativity!
Peabea Scribble Pad