I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
I’m going to be brutally honest with you this week. I didn’t get anything done. I think I did the reading one day. That is hard to admit to anyone and everyone who may read this blog (or maybe it is just to three of you!) but here I am, being honest. Of course, I should have at least done the reading but even that seemed to get pushed aside this week. I’m not going to make excuses for that but as far as journaling goes even if I had read I wouldn’t have had time to journal. We had an incredibly busy week, my oldest was sick, I got some news late last week that had me pretty bummed out and focused on that, and the baby is going through a clingy phase. Hopefully, this week is better!!
So why even post when I don’t have any journaling to share? Because I promised y’all a link up and I’m hoping you will have some inspiring art or thoughts on what you read this week to share with me and other readers!! So here ya go!!
Some of my favorite Bible Journaling tools:
Make sure you check out last week’s posts for more great Bible Journaling tips and ideas!
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!