I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
This week we were still primarily in Samuel reading about David becoming king and all of his conquests. Davids plethora of wives has always sort of confused me…..especially when you add in Bathsheba. And he was still called the man after God’s own heart. Hmmm. Guess that demonstrates that God can change any heart and use even the most flawed humans.
This was a quick and simple page again. Some of it is a bit messy because my pencil kept breaking. I would sharpen it and the lead would immediately break over and over. I guess it is time for new pencils!
What I used for this entry:
Make sure you check out the great artists linked up to last week’s post!
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
I think life might be slowly settling down a bit. Today the kids cleaned the house for me without being told to so that is pretty awesome. Yesterday was a horrible, no good, very bad, day but we survived. I have some health concerns that have been slowly creeping in but have been confirmed this week so I am going to be doing a lot to work on that and slow my life down to allow for healing. I will discuss that more in later posts.
Peabea Scribble Pad