I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
This week was mostly in Samuel reading about the problems with Saul and the strange and dysfunctional relationship between him and David. This story always seems so crazy to me!! It is full of lessons but this week I’m doing well just to read, big thoughts aren’t really happening.
I managed to do some coloring but only a quick coloring page. I’m reminding myself the baby will grow all too fast and won’t want to be held all the time so if I don’t get much journaling done now oh well, I will have years later with more time. This one was quick and is a bit messy because I was holding a squirmy baby through most of it!!
What I used for this entry:
Make sure you check out last week’s linkups! Peabea shared a verse for Palm Sunday and her Sunday Scripture Blessings linkup, Dani shared her art from the week plus some new products and sales you may be interested in and you can find tips and inspiration at Create With Joy!
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
We had another busy week but things should start to taper off for summer now! At least I hope so! The baby is at that awkward phase where he is awake more often and wants to interact but needs to be entertained to stay happy so that is taking a lot of my time and attention right now.
Peabea Scribble Pad