I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
I’m now into Numbers and the spies have gone to scope out the Promised Land but decided it was too scary for them to invade, all except Joshua and Caleb of course. Another section I love!! My schedule is still a mess and keeping up is still a challenge but I stayed on track better this week and am keeping up overall!
This week I’m sharing a page I let my daughter color. I thought she would enjoy doing that and I have been a bit busy and hadn’t had time to do more than read. She did like it and now she wants a journaling Bible of her own. We will probably get her the Inspire Journaling Bible for her reward for finishing her AWANA book.
What I used for this entry:
You will definitely want to check out those who lined up last week as well as the link ups this week. Last week Dani shared an idea for making Bible verse tags that can be used on gifts or just given to a friend for encouragement (or you could even use them yourself to help with memorizing scripture). Peabea shared a dove brush she made for digital journaling (also join the link up there).
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
Peabea Scribble Pad