I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
This week’s reading was what happened immediately post-Exodus. The 10-commandments, quail and manna, etc. I find all of this amazing. I really love all of the detail and descriptions in the instructions for building the tabernacle. It is amazing, God cares about all the tiny details, and also values beauty and workmanship. I would love to make a to-scale replica of this some day. That would be a huge project but what a way to really understand how amazing it was. I am still mostly up-to-date although I have not gotten into a good routine with the new baby yet.
I am running late this week with this post because I was running late with getting my journaling done. I went with a pre-printed coloring page this week for simplicity. I started the week feeling really stressed so I decided to take a couple days “off” from all but the essentials and rest. Then yesterday I got sick so that set me farther back. I do like this page though, I love that this Bible has both blank and coloring margins so when I’m too tired to think up or experiment with my own ideas I can still express my creativity in this way.
What I used for this entry:
I was joined again by Dani and Peabea last week. I really HAVE to try the distressing inks that Dani uses! And Peabea has a lovely digital verse art and discussion of the verse on her page. You will want to check out both!
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
Peabea Scribble Pad