I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
We made it through Job yay!! It always strikes me how abruptly Job ends, it seems rather anticlimactic but then again Job probably liked that!
Then I moved right in to the Exodus. I’m right in the thick of the ten plagues and it never fails to surprise me how arrogant and thick headed Pharaoh is!! Of course the Israelites will prove to be just as thick headed soon enough, and really, aren’t we all sometimes?
I got a little more creative this week and drew my own picture! I’m not very happy with how my flames turned out but it is the process, not the product that is important!! I’m starting an online art class with my kids this week (more about that later) and I’m hoping to be able to apply some of the techniques I learn to my Bible journaling. In the meantime I’ll keep doing my best, meditating on The Word, and enjoying the process!
What I used for this entry:
Loew-Cornell watercolor pencils
Pilot G – 2 Gel Pens
Close To My Heart markers (I don’t know if they make these anymore. I’d love to get a new set of nice markers for Bible Journaling and coloring, does anyone have any suggestions?)
in the One Year Chronological Expressions Bible
As usual, my loyal linker Dani from Paulette’s Papers joined me last week! Her art is simply amazing, make sure you pop over to her blog and check it out!
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!