I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
This week’s reading skipped around a lot and really just focused on Israel’s constant turning away from God. Nothing in particular stood out to me other than the usual theme and how that relates to how we act in our own life.
This was the only coloring page already printed this week, I added a little green since there wasn’t all that much to color. I would have added some background color but was holding a wiggly baby at the time.
What I used for this entry:
Make sure you check out last week’s link up as well!
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
Well, this week was SUPPOSED to be a slower, more relaxed week. It wasn’t. My kids discovered that the fair was happening and really wanted to go and I’m making an effort to be more fun so we went, twice. Also, some unexpected opportunities came my way that I decided to jump on so it has been a bit busy. This coming week will be busy as well with two of my kids in a day camp and another going on a two-day trip. The following week doesn’t have much scheduled right now and I am going to try my hardest to keep it that way!!!