I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
Things are a bit different this week…..
this little bundle of joy arrived early Friday morning!!
We are proud to introduce our 5th baby (here on Earth) and our third son!
Needless to say less got done this week! With a couple days of catch-up, I did get my reading done but did not get in any journaling in! I still wanted to get the link-up posted for you! So here it is.
Last week Paulette’s Papers joined us for the linkup! She shared her reading for the week as well as her journaling and several ideas for techniques and tools to try out. Hop over to her blog for tips and inspiration!
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year, what you read this week, OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!