I am reading and journaling chronologically through the Bible in 2017. Each Sunday I will post one of my journaling pages and thoughts from that week’s reading. I will also have a linky for anyone who would like to participate to share how their Bible reading and journaling is going!
The Israelites are getting ready to go into the promised land. They are still acting foolish most of the time so there was the whole snake thing…and the ground opening up and swallowing people thing….you would think they would learn!! It is quite interesting though because I am reading a historical fiction book (review coming soon!) based on this time period! Pretty cool to also be reading it in the Bible itself.
I went with the coloring page again. I thought about drawing some quail near the passage about God sending quail but decided my artistic abilities aren’t up for that yet. I wasn’t happy with how this page was looking about half way through doing it. I used the pens more than I usually do so it was a bit different. Now that it is done I kind of like it although it isn’t my favorite color scheme.
What I used for this entry:
Make sure to check out the linked posts on last week’s entry:
Dani at Paulette’s Papers mentioned using Gesso on your Bible journaling and linked to a post about that. This is something I definitely need to explore more, check that out!
Peabea shared her thoughts on what the Bible says about rest – something I need to work on! Show them both some love by visiting their posts!
Are you reading and/or journaling through the Bible this year? OR do you have a blog post about Bible journaling? Join my link up by linking up your post about reading through the Bible in 2017 or any post about Bible journaling.
- Link up ONE post from your blog relating to reading through the Bible in a Year OR Bible Journaling in general.
- Please do not link a post you have previously linked in the Journaling Through The Bible linkup.
- If you link up you are giving me permission to use an image from your post in next week’s linkup post if I choose to feature your entry.
- Please copy and paste the linkup button code in your blog post or sidebar so others know about this linkup.
- Please visit other’s posts!
Peabea Scribble Pad